My first tag! I'm so excited! Eryn posted the following rules, so I'm posting them first:
Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
Let them know they are tagged by leaving comments on their blogs.
1. I am deathly afraid of possums. That appears to be the only furry thing in the animal kingdom that freaks me out. In the non-furry category, I only fear cockroaches, so the whole possum thing is weird. When I go to Nichole's house, I do a thorough check before I get out of my car because I once saw a possum near her yard. None of this is to say that I wouldn't rescue one, but I would do it with fear, loathing and trepidation.
2. While I'm on the "deathly fears" category, I'm also afraid of balloons. Sadly, I'm not kidding.
3. I was once on a panel for the community college I attended when I was 16, wherein I was quizzed by George W. Bush for some time about the fact that I was homeschooled. This is only a random, weird thing because I forgot all about it until reminded by Sol, and even then I kept denying it. Memory repression? I remember EVERYTHING, and yet I have only the vaguest recollection of this.
4. I have ten or eleven cats. Only seven of them are in the house. I don't find this odd, but I figure some of you might.
5. For our third anniversary, my husband gave me a sheep. And I was happy about it. I always wanted one, so I could sheer it and learn to spin. (Plus, their just so cute!) Unfortunately, it turned out to be a meat sheep. And a ram. Neither of which worked well with my plans for urban farming. He had to go live on a farm. A REAL ONE, PEOPLE! We didn't eat him, although Chris was all for that.
6. My husband and I obsessively watch "So You Think You Can Dance" during the summer, and call in to vote. We have predicted the winner fairly early, if not immediately, in each season.
7. I eat raw potatoes. On purpose. Sometimes when I'm hungry, I just go peel one and eat it.
There you go. If you didn't think I was strange before, I'm sure you do now! And if you still don't think I'm strange now, you should be aware that you're probably strange, too. Now, for the tags.
7. Halcyon (if she has finished moving and has her computer working)