Thursday, May 22, 2008

Play date at Brooke's house

Timothy and Micah enjoyed the sprinkler. They also enjoyed chasing each other in huge circles around Brooke's yard, squealing all the while!
Rachel helped the kids blow some bubbles. Well, some blew them, some ate them. Ok, my kid ate the bubbles. But he wasn't completely alone. Layla later used to bubble wand to scoop up fruit dip. You can't blame her. It was delicious! I'd have used a bubble wand, too, if that was all that I had on hand!
I love this action shot of Layla and Jayden. I also love Layla's swimsuit. Is there anything cuter than little tiny swimsuits?
I'm not sure what Timothy is telling Rachel here, but it looks very important.
My son is goofy. He takes after his father. That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it! Thanks for a fun time, Brooke!

No comments: