Sunday, May 11, 2008

Amy's Bridal Tea

Amy is getting married next month, and I am her matron of honor! As such, it was my honor to host a bridal tea for her last weekend. I use the term "host" loosely, since it was actually held at my mom's house. Had it been held at my house, every picture would show seventeen people crammed in like sardines, and me with glowing red eyes and white hair that stands on end. Here is a picture of Amy and me in our hats and tea party dresses.

Here are the goodies! It doesn't look like it, but this was a LOT of cooking by my standards. I never would've gotten it done, except Nichole came over the night before and helped. Otherwise, these pictures would show a pile of lunch meat, un-iced cupcakes, and me with glowing red eyes and white hair that stands on end.

Amy received many lovely gifts, including some very soft towels. As you can see, she was very happy about having soft towels.

Here's the whole group of us, minus my mom, who was taking the picture. We all look so demure and ladylike! I'm thinking that I like wearing hats. From now on, I'm going to wear one everywhere I go. I find that they do a lot to hide the glowing red eyes and white hair that stands on end!


No comments: