Sunday, June 8, 2008

End of the year swim party

Gabe's school has an end-of-year swim party at the neighborhood pool every year. So far, every year we have gone (this was the third), it has been overcast and unseasonably cool on the day of the swim party. This year was no different. The kids didn't seem to mind, but there was NO WAY I was getting into that water! Ok, ok, maybe if one of my kids was in danger. And all the lifeguards had left their posts. And there was no other adult closer. I wore my swim suit just in case, but none of the above happened, so I didn't have to get into the that frigid water this year!

Timothy enjoyed the kiddie pool, until he noticed that there was an even bigger body of water nearby.

Then, of course, he wanted to get in with his brother. Here, Zoe and Gabe are helping Timothy swim in the big pool. Have I mentioned that I love Zoe?

Gabe's best buddy, Aidan, showed up after a while, and he and Gabe enjoyed avoiding girl cooties together. Although, I'm pretty sure chlorine kills girl cooties.

Brotherly love at its finest!

No comments: