Monday, June 16, 2008

Chris has a new hobby...

And Moses has a new tormentor. He doesn't seem to mind all that much, but then again, we are pretty sure Moses is from outer space. I think this was Chris' way of exacting revenge upon a cat who WILL NOT leave my yarn alone. Not the synthetic stuff, no, he never gives that a second glance. It's only when I have really yummy kid mohair or silk and Romney wool that this part of his personality surfaces. Hiding it from him is not an option, since he knows how to open doors and unzip zippers. Chris has this theory that if we wear him out enough, he'll just sleep and night and not destroy stuff. So here you go. Cowboy Moses.

Next, we have Corporate Climber Moses. He's tired from a hard day at the office.

Chris, I would watch my back, if I were you. I think Moses has figured out how to use the camera. You know that picture of you asleep in Timothy's bed? Yeah, that was ALL him!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

I think you guys need to get out more... :o)

Knit Witch said...

THAT is hilarious. Oh and that is a TOTALLY HAWT picture of you on your blog!!!!!!

Eryn said...

Moses really doesn't seem to mind... Is he plotting revenge or secretly loving dress up?

Lista said...

Brooke, I couldn't agree with you more. We really need to find a babysitter soon!

Knit Witch, thanks! My sis is the world's greatest photographer!

Eryn, I think he was plotting revenge, as evidenced by the snarled mess of yarn that was a neatly knitted square before bedtime last night!