Thursday, March 20, 2008

Random kid story and an explanation for where I've been

Yet again, where's the camera when you need it??? Still packed, is the answer, since the boys and I just arrived home from Texas yesterday afternoon, in time to let an inside cat out, a dog and an outside cat in (with horrific and muddy results!), have a toddler face plant in a deep lake of mud in the backyard, lose the above-mentioned dog, shower, go to work, have the dog come home again...well, it's been a busy time for us. But I digress...

Gabe entertained himself today by catching Jack the cat and forcing him to wear a Superman cape. Funny, right? Well, the funniest part is that he was interrupted by his friend, Tristan, knocking on the door and wanting to play. Off he ran to the back yard. Several minutes later, I heard a strange and alarming noise coming from behind the couch. It was Jack, still in the cape, but trying desperately to escape it. I'm going to have to have a talk with that boy when he gets in about-wait, what exactly am I going to say when I try to scold him for forgetting to undress the cat?

PS Since Chris took the leafblower to the house while I was gone, the floors are (more or less) clean. So as soon as I post this, I'm off to dump the camera card. Pictures by this afternoon! Thanks for forming a line. It's very validating!

No comments: