Try as I might, I couldn't resist the mighty mind of the Betherson. I tried to get up from the computer and go do something useful, but she kept willing me back. The force is very strong in this one! (Also, she seems to be causing me to channel Yoda!)
I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments. What is it?
1. Produce: Vine ripe tomatoes. The expensive ones. Hey, it's your money!
2. Bakery: French bread.
3. Meat: Not a big fan. Can I save that money for the checkout line and buy some dark chocolate instead?
4. Frozen: Tortellini?
5. Dry goods: Going to have to go with Beth and say kitty litter. The rest of my shopping could result in dinner, but litter is what we're usually out of, so there you have it.
Let's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of CLOTHING with you. So, what's in your bag?
3. A good bra. (This is seasonal. If it were summer I'd say shorts, a tank top and my swimsuit.)
1 task you wish you were better at doing?
1. Cleaning the house.
1 Celebrity you wish you looked like (silly, I know:)
1. Hmm...Katie Holmes? That was the first one that came to mind.
If I was to listen in on one of your conversations throughout the day, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
1. Timothy, do you need a spank? (To which he invariably answers yes!)
2. Put the work in your abs!
3. Get off the counter, ______! (Insert any cat's name in blank.)
4. Honey, would you please get me a drink of water while you're up?
5. Where did all this laundry come from??
So, what 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you probably wouldn't be in the best mood?
1. Morning cup 'o joe!
2. Read, knit, crochet, something with a little down time for me!
3. have a bit of chocolate (Beth's answer was perfect, so I'll leave it as it is!)
What 5 places do you visit roughly every week?
1. Kids' schools.
2. Nichole's house.
4. Pilates studio (ok, not lately, but normally!)
5. My parents' house.
If you were to shop at three stores for a whole year to supply your wardrobe and money was not an issue, which 3 would it be?
1. This is hard because I've never shopped anyplace expensive...I'd say Kohl's first...
2. JC Penney
3. Nine West (You can see where my priorities are! The only place I'd spend more than I usually do is Nine West!)
You just scored tickets to the taping of any show that comes on t.v. of your choice. You can pick between 4, so what are you deciding between?
I know this is cheating, but I have no desire to see any show live. I prefer DVR!
You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?
1. Chocolate Therapy. Ben and Jerry's stopped making it two years ago, and I'm still in mourning.
2. Sweet cream from Marble Slab.
3. Bunny Tracks. You're going to have to do a lot of running around to make this cone!
Somebody stole your purse… in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?
1. Giant blue wallet that used to match a giant blue diaper bag.
2. At least seven different lip glosses.
3. A notebook that substitutes for my brain.
4. Crunched up goldfish (or some other kid snack) in a ziplock bag.
5. Cat hair.
If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of 4 things, what would you say?
1. Pay attention to that guy in your college freshman psych class. You're going to marry him someday!
2. A lot of really bad stuff is going to happen. Don't worry, you'll survive it.
3. The glass is NOT always half empty.
4. Your parents are not nearly as dumb as you think they are. At least, they're about to get a whole lot smarter in coming years!