Monday, January 5, 2009

Halloween (Yes, I'm that far behind!)

It's taken me so long to get back to posting pictures, but I couldn't resist putting up some pictures from Halloween. We went with a Pirate theme this year. These first few were from Hallozooeen, which we went to a couple of nights before Halloween.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!

The zoo thing was cool, but VERY crowded. It literally took us an hour to get to the zoo from our house, traffic was so awful. (It usually takes less than 10 minutes!) Timothy was pretty cranky because of the crowds, and we didn't stay long.

Oh, and did I mention that, ditz that I am, I sent my legally blind child out in the dark wearing an eye patch? It never occurred to me what a bad idea that would be until he kept running into things. We decided to lose the patch very early on.


Gabe carved his pumpkin all by himself this time! I think he did a pretty amazing job!

Trick or treat!

That's one cool pirate!

Here we are at Mom and Dad's house. The plan was to take the kids out for some trick or treating, and then they were going to spend the night with Mom and Dad so Chris and I could go out. This plan got altered when I came down with an awful stomach virus. I was already VERY miserable by the time this picture was taken, and this is the only picture of me in my costume. Chris has promised me a rain check for next year.

2 comments:

Christina said...

What?! No pirate gear for you to the zoo? I'm dissapointed.

The Almighty Betherson "Ninja" said...

man, those are all great pictures....the face coming out of the flamingo's neck freaks me out a bit. just sayin'.