Tuesday, December 23, 2008

We told him to go put on a pull-up...


But we failed to specify on which part of his body he should put it! I know I promised pictures and catch up several days ago. That was BEFORE Chris and I got hit by the Stomach Virus From Hades. We're better now, but someone seems to have stolen my legs and replaced them with rubber. I'm offering a reward for their safe return. Oh, and in case anyone is wondering, Timothy IS potty trained (more or less) but he still sleeps in pull-ups. Let's face it, it's easier than changing sheets every other day!

5 comments:

Christina said...

That belly just screams, "blow raspberries on me!"

ktb38 said...

He is so adorable!!

Andrea said...

What a wierdo.

Moi said...

Hey, you guys could have needed that diaper with the flu!

Anonymous said...

I've just awarded you the Spreader of Love award, sweets -- I think this post alone deserves it!!